[ Member Login | Retrieve Password | Join Program | FAQ | Terms & Conditions ]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All members of the XGEN Technologies Banner Advertisement Program are required to agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Anyone determined by XGEN Technologies to have violated these terms and conditions is subject to being banned from XGEN Technologies without any obligation by XGEN Technologies to redeem any earned or purchased credits.
- Members agree to include the full unmodified HTML code provided by XGEN Technologies for displaying banner ads on their web site, in as many or few pages as they wish. XGEN Technologies reserves the right to verify the placement and correctness of its HTML code through any means..
- Members acknowledge that XGEN Technologies is a free service supported by sponsors / paying members. At any given time, the XGEN Technologies HTML code on a member's web site may display an advertisement from a sponsors / paying members, from another member, or from XGEN Technologies.
- All XGEN Technologies HTML codes must be placed on a page such that the majority of people visiting that page will see and notice the banner ads that is being displayed.
- XGEN Technologies reserves the right to deactivate accounts for web sites that display an inordinate number of banners for or links to competing banner exchange services, sites that contain little or no original content, and sites where XGEN Technologies HTML code appear on an inordinate number of dynamically-generated pages. Special exceptions to certain of these restrictions may be made by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
- A member may not artificially inflate traffic counts to his/her site using a device, program, or other means. A member may not insert more than one XGEN Technologies HTML code on any page. A member may not include the XGEN Technologies HTML code on any pages that automatically reload or go to another page without interaction from the user (i.e., client pull or server push) or on a page which is inaccessible to the general surfing population including but not limited to pop-up windows and hidden frames. A member may not place his/her XGEN Technologies HTML code on pages that are unrelated to the site being advertised. Anyone found in violation of these policies will be banned from XGEN Technologies.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to participate in the XGEN Technologies network: Sites containing pornographic material, sites with links to pornographic sites, sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites engaged in libelous or harassing activities, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited e-mail, sites that are otherwise inappropriate. XGEN Technologies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether sites may participate in XGEN Technologies.
- XGEN Technologies retains ownership and all rights to the XGEN Technologies name, logo, software, databases, reports, web site, and information.
- XGEN Technologies reserves the right to restrict the use of its name, system, logo, software, lists, databases, reports, and any information created or obtained by XGEN Technologies. However, each individual web site has the right to use information obtained by XGEN Technologies on the site or in the promotion of the site.
- Members acknowledge and agree that their web site information (name, URL, traffic counts, etc.) may be utilized by XGEN Technologies. Possible uses include (but are not limited to) lists of the busiest sites, lists of member sites, etc.
- Members agree to allow XGEN Technologies to use screen shots of any web page that contains the XGEN Technologies HTML code in XGEN Technologies promotional materials.
- All members agree to utilize the services of XGEN Technologies at their own risk. XGEN Technologies, its administrators, partners and sponsors / paying memberss cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of the services of XGEN Technologies.
- Although we will make a reasonable effort to provide a high standard of quality for our services, XGEN Technologies makes no guarantees of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, or timeliness of the services of XGEN Technologies.
- The information provided by XGEN Technologies to members may be proprietary in nature. Members acknowledge that they are not competitors of XGEN Technologies, and agree not to share this information with any competitors.
- Anyone found in deliberate violation of these terms and conditions is subject to being banned from XGEN Technologies.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold XGEN Technologies harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your violation of this Agreement or any third-party's rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights. This obligation will survive any termination of this Agreement.
I Agree and wish to Join
I Disagree and DO NOT wish to take part
If you do not already have a banner, then please contact us. We are able to design you a banner for a very nominal fee.